Pull the curtains, run the bubbles and soak in private luxury while listening to the sounds of nature
Available Memorial Day through September
Experience a romantic adventure as you “step back in time” with our vintage 1973, completely refurbished Argosy travel trailer built by Air Stream. A large wrap-around deck leads to your very private gazebo with 2 side by side vintage claw foot soaking tubs. The deck also includes a table with 2 chairs as well as a Weber grill.
The 26' Argosy as 74" long twin beds, a fully-equipped kitchenette with all tableware, small fridge, microwave and coffee pot. The stove pictured is for decorative purposes only.
$185 Open Memorial Day – FIRST FROST
"We were absolutely delighted with our stay at The Bowman’s home. We chose the Argosy adventure and it was one of the most unique and romantic anniversaries we have had to date. The tubs were phenomenal! It was only about 40 degrees but we put our robes on and headed into our private cabana and relaxed with a steamy bubble bath while listening to nature all around us. I felt like I was at an expensive spa, not a streamline trailer."
- CHECK IN 4:00pm
- CHECK OUT is 10:30am
- 2 night minimum on weekends.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Rates based on 2 person occupancy and DO NOT include 10 1/2% tax.
- Rate for additional guest in rooms that sleep more than two is $25.00 per day per person.
- Reservations: Can be held with a Visa / Master Card or two-week advance personal check.
- Cancellation policy: 21 day notification, if not met, payment in full required, with gift certificate for amount, issued if the room is rebooked.
- Children 12 and older are welcome in the main house. Younger children are welcome in the cottages with breakfast being delivered to the room.
- If you bring massage oils or bath oils, they must be water-based. No Jojoba oil, grapeseed oil or Red Bull in the rooms due to their ability to ruin linens and towels. If linens/towels are damaged, you will be charged for their replacement.