This Room is perfect for extended stays
This romantic corner room overlooks the 125-year-old oak. It has a white “anniversary” quilt covered queen iron bed, an antique dresser and wing backed chairs.
The in room bath has two sinks and a tub with spa shower.
Off season $125
Peak season $135
Set up for only two guests (if one of the guests is a child, he/she must be 12 or older).
Reviews of Elmer's Oak View Room
“What an amazing night/morning we had! I’m so glad we’ve gotten to experience the hospitality and tranquility of this B & B on one of the last nights of our honeymoon! Will definitely be coming back!”
James & Alyssa
“Thank you! This was our first B & B experience and we weren’t sure what to expect, but this was a lovely experience. We will dream of your pancakes and lemon drizzle! Thank you for being such wonderful and pleasant hosts…”
Kelly & Tony
"Thank you so much for making our stay a truly memorable one. We feel almost as if we’ve been staying with family and not at a B & B. The breakfasts, conversations and accommodations were all wonderful!”
Dane & Barbara
“A lovely place run by lovely people. Thank you, Nancy and Dave. This was a perfect place for our yearly get together with long time college friends. We have stayed in probably 15+ B & B’s and Oak Hill is right up there!”
Gordon & Karen
“Thank you for your hospitality and for a beautiful room! It’s a much needed getaway for us. Thank you for making our first B & B experience amazing! P.S. Your cookies are delicious! : )
James & Taylor
“Bob and I enjoy going to Bed & Breakfast Inns. This has to be one of our favorites. I never felt like a stranger here. We have felt blessed by our time here.” –Emily & Bob B.
- 2 night minimum on weekends during peak season.
- CHECK IN 4:00pm
- CHECK OUT is 10:30am
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Rates based on 2 person occupancy and DO NOT include 10 1/2% tax.
- Rate for additional guest in rooms that sleep more than two is $25.00 per day per person.
- Reservations: Can be held with a Visa / Master Card or two-week advance personal check.
- Cancellation policy: 10 day notification, if not met, payment in full required, with gift certificate for amount, issued if the room is rebooked.
- Children 12 and older are welcome in the main house. Younger children are welcome in the cottages with breakfast being delivered to the room.