The best choice for complete privacy, luxury and beauty all-around
Nestled near the edge of the woods at the end of the garden path, this peaceful cottage will have a “calming” effect on you. Equipped with everything you will need for your dream vacation, perfect honeymoon romantic escape or refreshing retreat.
It features a king-size bed, whirlpool tub for two, plush robes, lush leather love seat, Bentwood rocker, electric fireplace, flat screen with DirecTV /DVD player, small refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.
Relax on a private covered porch with a perfect view of the nearby woods.
Off season $205 (Nov 1-May 20) No minimum stay excpt holidays
Peak season $215 (May 21-Oct. 31) 2 night minimum on wkends
Reviews of Bowman's Garden Cottage
“What can we say…..This is our 2nd stay here at Bowman’s and the Garden Cottage. WE LOVE THIS PLACE!!! And we will continue to return as long as you’re open. The hospitality, the breakfasts and the conversations are the best! We cannot wait until we return again.”
“We so enjoyed this cabin and our Wisconsin Dells getaway. You thought of every home comfort possible-and a few more! Delicious breakfasts, tranquil environment, and wonderful conversation made this a perfect stay.”
Greg and Jeanne
“The cabin was beautiful and cozy. Everything we hoped it would be and more! We can’t say enough great things about the delicious breakfast-YUM! ☺
Sam & Jane
“There aren’t many places that still have the warmth and genuine “home” feeling. Thank you for giving me & my husband that.”
“Thank you so much for your hospitality. You helped make our 5th anniversary trip a huge SUCCESS! We definitely want to be back soon, and hope to bring my parents with.”
John & Kelly
Nancy and David,
I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful hospitality. We enjoyed ourselves so much, we will definitely be back again. David, the workmanship of your cottage is impeccable; you have a gift, thanks for sharing it with us. Nancy, your breakfast was so delicious! You also did such a nice job designing the interior of the cabin. It says “Welcome” the moment you walk through the door. – Guest Letters
- 2 night minimum on weekends during peak season.(May 21-Oct. 31)
- CHECK IN 4:00pm
- CHECK OUT is 10:30am
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Rates based on 2 person occupancy and DO NOT include 10 1/2% tax.
- Rate for additional guest in rooms that sleep more than two is $25.00 per day per person.
- Reservations: Can be held with a Visa / Master Card or two-week advance personal check.
- Cancellation policy: 21 day notification, if not met, payment in full required, with gift certificate for amount, issued if the room is rebooked.
- Children 12 and older are welcome in the main house. Younger children are welcome in the cottages with breakfast being delivered to the room.
- If you bring massage oils or bath oils, they must be water-based. No Jojoba oil, grapeseed oil or Red Bull in the rooms due to their ability to ruin linens and towels. If linens/towels are damaged, you will be charged for their replacement.