Perfect choice for a longer stay with kitchenette, sitting area and large deck
Aunt Geri’s Cottage is a romantically charming 480 sq. ft cottage with fully with fully equipped kitchenette and king-size bed. The cottage is also wheelchair accessible.
Amenities include: a queen sleeper sofa, flat screen with DirecTV/DVD player, electric fireplace, and WIFI. The bath has a whirlpool tub/shower and large pedestal sink. The covered porch has wicker chairs to enjoy the garden views.
This cottage will accommodate up to four.
Off season $205 (Nov. 1-May 20) No minimum stay except holidays
Peak season $215 (May 21-Oct. 31) 2 night minimum stay on weekends
Reviews of Aunt Geri's Cottage
“I wish we could have stayed longer as the accommodations were perfect and the food was outstanding. I appreciated the excellent craftsmanship of the cottage and warm, tasteful decorating and beautiful grounds! Great conversations, made us feel at home!”
Deb & Brian from Stoughton, WI
“Do we have to go home?”
Julie & John
“We really enjoyed our stay in your comfortable cabin-Best vacation we’ve had in a few years! Your breakfasts were outstanding and we really enjoyed your company and conversation. The area is beautiful and we would love to come again.”
Maurene & Bill
“We were here during some snow which made the cabin even more magical. I appreciated the cleanliness and how everything was put together so meticulously! The breakfasts were AMAZING and also loved the cookies. We will most certainly be back!”
Lori & Mike
“The cottage was amazing! Very clean, warm and cozy! Breakfasts were so delicious. Great hosts!”
Cedric & Cindy
“Thank you very much, Nancy and Dave. Breakfast was very good! Your hospitality was well appreciated. It was nice just to get away for a couple days. The cottage was great. It was well designed and very homey. We would love to come back!” –Mai Lee and Nou
- 2 night minimum on weekends during peak season.(May 21-Oct. 31)
- CHECK IN 4:00pm
- CHECK OUT is 10:30am
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Rates based on 2 person occupancy and DO NOT include 10 1/2% tax.
- Rate for additional guest in rooms that sleep more than two is $25.00 per day per person.
- Reservations: Can be held with a Visa / Master Card or two-week advance personal check.
- Cancellation policy: 14 day notification, if not met, payment in full required, with gift certificate for amount, issued if the room is rebooked.
- Children 12 and older are welcome in the main house. Younger children are welcome in the cottages with breakfast being delivered to the room.
- If you bring massage oils or bath oils, they must be water-based. No Jojoba oil, grapeseed oil or Red Bull in the rooms due to their ability to ruin linens and towels. If linens/towels are damaged, you will be charged for their replacement.